in a Virtual World
“The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
George Bernard Shaw
How the Course is Structured
We are living in an unprecedented time of change in terms of how we communicate and interact with others. It has never been more important to keep ourselves and our teams motivated, engaged and delivering on goals.
To help you keep you and your team on track during this difficult time, we are offering a virtual session of our popular Adaptive Communication workshop, specifically designed to accommodate work from home schedules.
This workshop will be spread out over four 2-hour sessions.
What is Adaptive Communication?
- Adaptive Communication tools are a science-based explanation of what drives your behavior and that of others. These tools allow you to easily adapt what you say and do to optimize both individual and group communication and interactions.
- Adaptive Communication is rooted in the Process Communication Model® discovered by behavior expert Dr. Taibi Kahler. Based in science, the concepts are universal and culture agnostic and applicable regardless of gender, age, ethnicity or education.
After completing this 4-day workshop, you'll EMERGe with the ability to:
- EMPOWER YOURSELF: with the knowledge of your own communication style and how it impacts others.
- MOTIVATE OTHERS: by quickly recognizing their communication preferences and knowing how to “charge their batteries” in the moment.
- ENGAGE PEOPLE: by making small adjustments to your behavior that will ensure your intended message is received.
- REDUCE MISCOMMUNICATION: by listening for signs of distress and having tools to quickly resolve conflict.
- MEET GOALS: when people are motivated, engaged and communication is clear, goals can be achieved efficiently - saving both time and money.
Workshop Dates / Prices
Breakthrough Communication in a Virtual World
** 4 Part Workshop (2hr. Sessions) **
Monday, July 27 + Wednesday, July 29
Monday, August 3 + Wednesday, August 5
(Regular Price $3,000)
From 2:30 - 4:30 CST
Work with our certified Adaptive Communication trainers in an interactive, engaging workshop.
EXCLUSIVE EVENT. LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.
Dr. Cathy Meyer-Looze
High Impact Leadership Facilitator,
Traverse Bay Intermediate School District
"Adaptive Communications is a tool to effectively collaborate with others on one's leadership journey. It's a resource which enables a leader to not only know him/herself, but others in a way that allows the leader to cut through the barriers and get to the essence of what needs to be discussed and done. It also helps everyone to build and enhance working (and personal relationships) in a healthy way."
"Here's what I'd tell other college leaders. Ask yourself, what are some of the 1 or 2 things that you just can't get but you know you would have more success if you could? I really think Journeous fills that spot."
Stacey Moynahan, Assistant Dean
Chapman University, Argyros School of Business Economics
"This training has fundamentally improved our leadership team dynamics. Meetings go more smoothly, feedback is given and received much more willingly and our overall organizational structure is all the better for it."
Matt Olson, Superintendent
Benzie County Central Schools